Today, most of the home makers would often like to try the different types of Chinese dishes in their kitchen. Chinese dishes are always the favorite of many individuals because they are attractive and tasty at all. With the simple ingredients and by following easy steps, you can definitely prepare hotel style Chinese dishes at home without putting more efforts. The following are some of the simple and popular Chinese recipes which you can try at your home.
Szechwan Chilli Chicken:
It is one of the most popular type of restaurant style Chinese chicken recipe which you can easily try at your home. This Szechwan chilli chicken is actually from the Indo-Chinese cuisine. All you need,
- 250 grams boneless chicken
- ½ table spoon soya sauce
- ¼ table spoon vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 or 2 table spoon corn starch
Mix all ingredients and soak for 2 hours and do deep fry in the hot oil and grill the chicken. Then, sauté sliced onions, garlic ginger and pepper. You have to also add soya sauce, vinegar and salt then mix the grilled chicken in it to make Szechwan chilli chicken ready to taste.
To prepare spring rolls, you need the following ingredients such as,
- Shredded cabbage – 3 cups
- 1 medium size carrot and ½ cup shredded
- Olive oil – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Spring onions – 2 springs
- Capsicum – ¼ cup
- Soya sauce – 1 to 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Crushed pepper or pepper powder – ¼ to ½ tsp
- Spring roll wrappers – 5 to 6
- Oil for deep frying – 1 cup
- Cooked noodles – 1 cup
- Necessary amount of salt
Sauté onions and veggies, then you have to add vinegar and sauce. After that, add green onions, pepper and salt. Then, add noodles and cook well for 5 to 7 mins. Spread the wrapper and place one spoon stuffing. Then, roll it and deep fry in the oil.
All you need to prepare Dim Sums include,
- Cabbage, spring onions 1-2 and broccoli 6-8
- 1 medium carrot and French beans 7-9
- Refined flour 1 cup, iceberg lettuce leaves, crushed black pepper, salt, ginger, soya sauce ¼ cup, sesame seeds 1 tsp and sesame oil 1 tbsp.
Mix the flour using warm water and set aside for 15 minutes. Prepare vegetable mixture and cook them well. Take the small portion of flour and stuff the vegetables in it to boil it in the boiled water for 8 to 10 minutes.
Hot and Sour soup:
The necessary ingredients include,
- 1 small carrot and 5-6 button mushrooms
- Shredded cabbage and French beans – ¼ cup each
- 1 small onion and 4-5 tsp corn starch
- Finely chopped garlic and ginger – 1 tsp each
- Finely chopped celery – 2 tsp
- Soya sauce – 3 tsp and vinegar 2 tsp
- Veg stock or water – 2.5 cups
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 to 3 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp and salt as required.
Mix all the ingredients and cook them well and at last you can add vinegar, soya sauce, black pepper and salt to add taste to your soup.
All these recipes are tasty and healthy to eat and anyone can prepare these dishes at your home even you don’t have enough cooking experience and enjoy eating tasty Chinese items.